Should Palestine become an independent state like Israel?

Should Palestine become an independent state like Israel?

Update:

If Jesus wants to bless one of these two countries Israel or Palestine whom will he bless?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Israel is a lot od tragically scared and misplace Germans of JEwish persuasion who were seven centuries in Germany and spoke German and have European values and habits, but who were scared out fo their wits and driven sop crazy in nazi death camps in the holocasue that they were terrorised into fleeing Germany where they belonged and were comforatable until the 1930s and spoke the language. they fled "back" to Palestine after seven centuries in Germany and, acting just like the nazi overlords who had mistreated them as second class citizens, they mistreat the Palestinians as second class citizens, confiscating the farms and homes they had owned for seven hundred years. Now they are in no position to go back to Germany and demand reparation and a place and they have mistreated their neighbours for sixty years and are afraid to back down now. In 1945 they were understanably psychotic and, upon being rescued form the nazis, fancied that it was 598 BC and that the Palestinians were the ancient Babylonians and they, the German Jews, the ancient Israelites. they are now in a real mess and cannot retreat and keep pushing forward insisting that these are ancient Bible times and international law did not recognise property rights of Palestinians sevan centuries into inheriting deeds and that the hands of time must be pushed back thousands of years for them. Like a drowning victim still thrashing in terror after having been already rescued. If they snap out of it now, how will they look to themselves?

• 8 years ago

Palestine can become an independent state..provided if it takes its stand back on the statement " We want to vipe out the nation of Israel from the World map".

And most importantly Jesus will obviously bless Israel as they don't go as suicide bombers to Palestine and attack it's residents. It's the so called terrorists who are making the situations worse.

Moreover..I never heard of an election in entire Arab world and democracy has got no stand in it and all the world is supporting the Arab backed Palestine...what a shame..:(

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I was born an Israeli and the state of Israel should be within the pre 1967 borders, the rest of the land should be the state of Palestine. Why does the U.S. side with the oppressors and refuse to give the Palestinians a chance to live in freedom?

• Rocky
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I am a proud palestianian. And all those haters out there get a frekin life. I have a medical degree and am civilized. I live in a 13,500 foot house. They are capiable and crappy Israelies that is our land so get ur butt out of it. u have nO right killing us. My mom dad grandparents an brothers and sister were killed innocently durning a raid. We r civilized an are ready. So let's be a imdeoendent country. We will receive justice

• 8 years ago

@Liberal

We already saw that Israel can, so why not?

Israel wants peace, but still they're building illegal settlements and they want to be the only one who have a state, logically if you want to have peace with another country you MUST give them the right to exist, without that, it's like they're negotiating with themselves.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Only when they can show that they can live with their neighbors without throwing bombs at them and indoctrinating their children to perpetuate the hate.

• 8 years ago

The question isn't if it should, the question is if the Palestinians are capable of creating a civilized state. And frankly, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that they are.

• 8 years ago

Yes, it should.

• 8 years ago

God is always with the oppressed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.