Do Followers Of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani Read The Quran?

In my belief Mirza Ghulam Was a Fraud, He faked it all and eventually died on a toilet. Mirza Ghulam was a Britsh Lawyer and British used him to break Islam while he ends Jihad. Jihad was hated by British and White People, Still In This Century. They said Imam Mahdi was suppose to resemble the holy prophet Mohammed... show more In my belief Mirza Ghulam Was a Fraud, He faked it all and eventually died on a toilet. Mirza Ghulam was a Britsh Lawyer and British used him to break Islam while he ends Jihad. Jihad was hated by British and White People, Still In This Century. They said Imam Mahdi was suppose to resemble the holy prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Mirza Gulam was not a descendant of the Holy Prophet and nor did he resemble the Prophet  in character. Drinking wine, eating pork and associating with woman was Mirza's habit.

There have been at least 16 people who've claimed to be Imam Madhi. And people who claim that Mirza's prophecies have come true must know that Allah tests people, the plague happened and the eclipse but that is Allah testing his people. Did you Ahamdiyaa even read the quran? Read The Statement Below

“In my Ummah, 30 liars will be born. Each will claim Prophethood and claim to be a Prophet, even though I am the last Prophet and there shall be no Prophet after me.
(Abu Dawood)