Poll: What is your favorite soup?

I like potato cheese soup, and tomato soup. And chili.

Best Answer

I'm glad you mentioned potato cheese soup. There is a recipe that is on allrecipes.com called baked potato soup that is to die for. It is my all time favorite. I served it to friends at my potluck, and they still rave over it.

And I have to say, good old Campbell's chicken noodle and cream of tomato are high on my love list,too. Must have a toasted cheese sandwich with the tomato soup.

Baked Potato Soup l by Sherry Haupt on Allrecipes.com

12 slices bacon

2/3 cup margarine

2/3 cup all-purpose flour

7 cups milk

4 large baked potatoes, peeled and cubed

4 green onions, chopped

1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

1 cup sour cream

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions

1.Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain, crumble, and set aside.

2.In a stock pot or Dutch oven, melt the margarine over medium heat. Whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk, whisking constantly until thickened. Stir in potatoes and onions. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.

3.Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Mix in bacon, cheese, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.

Don't let this recipe intimidate, it is really easy. Bake your potatoes and fry your bacon, then measure out everything else on the counter when you are ready to cook. I served the soup immediately, I just put it in the crock pot to keep it warm while being served, and I did not have any too thick issues. This goes great with a fruit filled salad of some sort[green salad with nuts and fruit or a fruit salad], and some rolls and butter.

And I love my Mom's chili. She made it thinner, more like a soup, and it tasted much like Wendy's chili.I Miss it.

• Nicole

I like Tomato Soup, Potato Cheese Soup, Tomato and Rice, Broccoli and Cheddar, Corn and Potato Bacon.

My all time favorite is New England Clam Chowder.

Chicken Soup and Chili.

Potato soup

Chicken soup.

But, I once went to this restaurant called The Black Angus Steak House in Orlando, Florida and I had their soup of the day which was Chicken & Noodle. OMG it was so amazing! And then I bought it at the Supermarket, it was nice but not as nice as the on in Orlando. :) I also like Hot and Sour soup which is a chines soup and chicken and sweetcorn is good as well.

please answer my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201109...

My dad makes pretty awesome chili and tomato basil soup.

Source(s): My dad's kitchen

Chicken soup.

Eyeball soup, like the one in Indiana Jones.

• Pixie

Mulligatawny. It's like a curry chicken soup. Also, it's amazing.

French onion soup!!