Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Who is the actor that played Martin Price in the movie Abduction?

His voice is very familiar but I just can't.. identify that man.

Favorite Answer

R. lee Ermey

I believe the actor who played Martin Price in Abduction is Dermot Mulroney. He played Gavin in a few episodes of Friends. I am 90% sure that is who it is. It is driving me crazy as well. Hope I helped :)

I believe the actor who played Martin Price in Abduction is Dermot Mulroney. He played Gavin in a few episodes of Friends. I am 95% sure that is who it is. It is driving me crazy as well.

Hope I helped :)

It defiantly NOT R.lee Ermy I'm 100% positive about that!

it is Dermot Mulroney! if you aren't already a fan of his...you should know that scar on his upper lip and the way his lips move...it's definitely him! Then the voice matches.

Yeah, it's definitely Dermot Mulroney. That lip scar--can't keep him anonymous if you're only shooting his mouth.

omg i was going crazy when i saw the movie and im for sure its dermot mulroney. i love his voice and that scar is sexy!! love him on my best friends wedding and the wedding date!!!