Can you help me verify this claim regarding Marilyn Monroe?

Posted a few minutes ago: "Marilyn Monroe was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: "I don't need your Jesus". A week later, she was found dead in her apartment .... show more Posted a few minutes ago:

"Marilyn Monroe was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: "I don't need your Jesus". A week later, she was found dead in her apartment . "

Although due to the interest many people have in Marilyn Monroe, her later life is very well documented, I cannot find any evidence for this - in fact, A spokesperson for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association told TruthOrFiction.com that there was no discussion between Marilyn Monroe and Billy Graham.

Can you find any evidence for this bizarre claim?

Thank you.