ChubbyD asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

Where did my Adobe Flash Player go?

I was playing a game. When it was over, I started a new game and it wouldn't load, it said I needed Adobe Flash Player. So I tried watching some video content online and the same thing happened. I checked my programs and features and my Flash Player was still showing up. I have had the Flash player all along or I wouldn't have been able to watch videos or play my online games.

What gives?

Favorite Answer

uninstall adobe flash player and go to the below website and install a fresh copy of the latest version of adobe flash player

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

That'll happen if your system has accumulated too many errors in its registry. If you are running a DOS V3.12 base OS then you need to manually restart your FSB serial bus and then alter the settings in your CMOS to allow the DHCP to auto update the Adobe driver software. then check that your power plug is in when you reboot.

Source(s): The Internet.