Where can I find a shelf like this?

2 Answers

  • eggor
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    This is more of a country style shelf. Commonly used as shown in a kitchen setting or entry way. Ive found them in used furniture stores and unfinished furniture stores relatively inexpensive. Als similar at target not as sturdy nor as elaborate.

  • 10 years ago


    the 'where to get it list' is under the picture.... Berry Red is not the color, it's the store name!!.... but I couldn't find it on their website... (clik on 'berry red' on the link).... so I gave you the 'contact us' link......ask them where to get it....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.