sean asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Proof we shouldn't use nuclear weapons?

The following video that I will link to you, in my mind, is sufficient and excellent evidence that nuclear weapons do significant damage to the people who live there and the generations that follow for years to come. Please, only the most educated and informed people should answer this question. This is a very serious subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOL_QSNu7Ec

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

My only question is how does that video with a japanese girl shooting out a machine gun to that guy from her butt has to do with nuclear weapons. Its more like what a crazy person with a gun can do to someone else. We all should know that nuclear weapons can kill millions of people and destroy the whole world. In Japan has already suffered so much with the atomic bombings and the earthquake that damaged their nuclear plant reactor.

• Art

Of course we shouldnt use them but..... they're nice to have around just in case.