Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Does smoking pot make you possessed by demons? Lose salvation?

I smoke pot and I like being stoned. Last time I toked I though I heard demons laughing at me. Does pot open ur mind to demons? DO YOU LOSE SALVATION when you take a hit>?

But I drink regularly. Does pot make you MORE vulnerable than vodka?

Pharmakia verse anyone?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Demons are far more fun than Angels. Sinning makes you way happier than worshiping. People are way funnier than God.

probably like yourself I have a soft spot for weed especially those good times as a youngin still innocent to the world but Pot in the long run does not produce good results in your life....it does have its consequences such as memory loss, coordination, de-motivator, eat too much, etc and yes I do think it can have spiritual consequences too especially when doing it a lot. Lose salvation? ehh thats tough to say and really no one can really judge another persons salvation even though bible thumpers will be eager to tell you otherwise. Maybe its the Lord letting those bad spirits have access to you so that you will shape up and learn a spiritual lesson, I believe we are protected by the Lords blessings in so many ways we dont even realize the full extent, when we dabble with sinful material those blessings can no longer hold their place. Funny that you mentioned this because i was battling with a choice to smoke a lil nug tonight aghh...whatever lol

Source(s): im no saint

No, pot just makes you happy and high. @Matthew: You DO understand there hasn't been a SINGLE recorded event in which someone died from smoking the plant? @lazybone: ""Should I smoke pot tomorrow? Does it cause you to open up to demons or lose salvation?"- Those sentences are a perfect example of why people should not smoke dope (it's called dope for a reason)" You're an idiot. It's called dope because morons who believed the propaganda and lies associated with the plant coined the term. For you Christards: Gen. 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. We're SUPPOSED to use these plants for any purpose we can. You need to read up on your damn book.

Smoking pot does not make you possessed by demons. Demons taking control of you makes you possessed by demons.

Lose salvation?

Well, when God chose people before he created to world to be given faith and be conformed to Christ, he didn't make any mistakes, those he chose he also glorified (See Romans 8:29-30).

Your concern should be, "Is smoking pot a sin?"

Is it illegal? Is it unhealthy? Does it result in you doing other sins? I think most likely the answer is yes. God gave us commands for our joy. Quit the pot.

"These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be full." - Jesus, John 15:11.

• ?

Well, no you can't be possessed if you're saved.

It opens the influence to demons, but not possession.

You can't lose your salvation:

"In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit,"

Eph 1:13

Sealed meaning permanent.

Because the unforgiveable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which is not accepting it. Therefore if you accept it there are no sins that are unforgivable.

It's not good to do, but you can't ever lose your salvation.

Source(s): Bible

The plant can open your inner senses.

If you are unprepared....you may have uncomfortable experiences.

Alcohol has a different effect. And each spirit has a different feel.

Vodka, Gin, or Tequila?

Wine, beer or Whiskey?

And also with marijuana...different breeds of the same basic plant, have different effects on the body.

Peace.

I'm no christian, but it would make you feel better to know that until the 1920s, marijuana was a symbol of philosophy. All prophets, priests, ministers, philosophers, leaders, enlightenment thinkers, and even kings participated in the great blazing. It was made illegal when hemp began to pose a threat to the logging industry.

• Karl

Lose salvation? no. But you can lose many other things like treasures and rewards we can have waiting for us in heaven. They laugh because you are losing it all and will have nothing waiting.

The bible says not to drink too much, for one loses self control and one does things they ought not due. Drugs do the same things to us, so they are to be avoided as well.

What is more important to you? having things in heaven or getting high here? Your choice and your eternal life will reflect it all.

bless you.

DO YOU LOSE SALVATION when you take a hit>?

No. In fact, smoking pot will take you to heaven.

i think you might have smoked some laced weed, or you where just super stoned, and no i don't think it does, its not right to do it thou... even thou is fun! :) but if you truly hear it again i would stop because demons are some serious ****.