Whats the cheapest way to get a hockey jersey case?

So I just got a authentic Sidney Crosby Jersey and I want it in a nice frame, I have friends who are carpenters but could someone please provide me some materials and measurements for a diy case? Thanks

Best Answer

buy a nice picture frame about 12" taller and 12" wider than the jersey. ask you friend to make extend the thickness of the frame by building a frame the same dimensions out of 2x2 lumber with a similar grain to the wood of the frame, and stain the lumber to match. mount the jersey on the back board and have a lamacoid plate made at a trophy shop to place inside.

And for the next week in Chicago, the blogosphere,

interweb and good old-fashioned sports radio will be filled with “experts” and callers who have likely never played hockey above intramurals demanding trades and firings of

the players and coaches who did not meet their standard of play. Whether or not the casual fan understands, the demise of the Blackhawks season was the result of a few small

details.

http://www.sneakersforsaleshop.us