Baby name game based on decades (1930-today)?
Middle name is one of these (also 1930s):
Salvatore, Mark, Nathaniel, Otis, Carrol, Horris, Roosevelt, Steve, or Everett
2. A girl. Her name is from the top 100 of the 40s, and is your birthday day.
Her middle name is one of these:
Rebecca, Evelyn, Karhryn, Deborah, Suzanne, Wanda, Carole, Susan, Margaret, or Donna.
3. Another boy! His first and middle name will be from this list of (obviously), 1950s names.
James, Robert, John, David, William, Thomas, Mark, Charles, or Jeffery.
4. Twin girls! Both of their first names are from the 60s, in the list below.
Lisa, Susan, Cynthia, Lori, Kimberly, Michelle, Sandra, Julie, Brenda, Angela, Elizabeth, Nancy, Joyce, Dana, Victoria, Carla, or Melanie.
The middle names are from the 70s, is the room you are in.
Living room-Jennifer and Amy
Dining room-Nicole and Amanda
Basement/study-Heather and Rachel
Bedroom-Melinda and Vanessa
Other-Marie and Carmen.
5.A third boy! His name is from the 80/90s. Both first and middle.
James, Andrew, Ryan, Kevin, William, Anthony, Charles, Robert, Jordan, Eric, Benjamin, Aaron, Luke, Ian, Devin, or Dustin.
6. Lastly, you have boy/girl twins! Their names can be whatever you want.
1. Peter Mark
2. Katherine Susan
3. William James
4. Melanie Jennifer and Julie Amy
5. Ian Benjamin
6. Elijah Damian and Alice Lucille.