Who hates Justin Beiber?

I absolutely hate Justin Beiber who else??

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Music lovers hate him..

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't hate Justin Bieber, because I've never been able to meet him and see how he's like outside of media. I don't like his music, but I don't like most mainstream music, so, I don't hate Justin Bieber, but I dislike his music. Those people who say, "Justin Bieber should DIE, F@G!"

I mean, c'mon. Just because he's famous for those cheesy love songs doesn't mean he should die, or that you should call him that. You shouldn't call anyone that, that's horrible. He's well known with the ladies because of his baby face, and because he talks about his feelings to young teenagers. As you know, teenagers eat up romance. So, no, I don't hate him, just dislike his music.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I don't "hate" him; but I dislike his music and I "hate" the adulation of some of his (mostly preteen female) fans. And no, "eye'm nawt jellis" of him or his fame (There are literally HUNDREDS of other "stars" I'd be jealous of before him, and I'm not jealous of them either..)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

im a guy and i honestly have no problem with him. i dont see why people like you need to come on here and talk sh*t about people you dont know. and i doubt he gives a sh*t if you hate him or not, because he makes a ton of money, a ton of girls go crazy for him (threatning selena gomez), and he is dating selena gomez. so i mean, you are sh*t to him anyways

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

He's a person too and you've got to give him credit for becoming so famous, but I don't like him either.

• Abbi
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Who? That kid represents crap that is being passed as music for this generation but it's not that serious.

• mcq316
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Everyone with a functioning brain.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

he is a bad influence on today's younger adolescents

and this is comin from a OG thug

• 8 years ago

Me. It annoys me when women my age find him attractive. He looks like he is 13 years old! NOT sexy.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

All the universe ( exept for god he is the grate truth of the existense)

Source(s): kill the putos gringos
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.