What would you name 5 boys (♂) with my favorites?

First and middle names please!

Adam, Alexander, Andrew, Bradley, Christopher, Connor, Daniel, David, Evan, Gregory, Jack, Jacob, James, John, Jonathan, Joshua, Kevin, Lucas, Matthew, Michael, Nicholas, Robert, Samuel, Scott, Sean, William, Zachary.

Best answer will go to who describes each of the boys. You can tell me their looks, personalities, hobbies, post pictures, anything you want about them.

~

Bonus Question: What would you name 5 boys using whatever names you wanted?

Favorite Answer

Gosh, I like so many of your names! :)

#1.) ♂ William Matthew. I love this name. It's so stunning and classic, and I think it flows flawlessly. William is my favourite name for a boy (it's a family name, too!), and I think Matthew is perfect next to it. I would use the nickname Liam for short. My son Liam is brave, headstrong, sometimes stubborn, and very fiercely protective of his family members. As far as appearance goes, he will look just like me, haha! Auburn hair, hazel eyes, slightly wavy hair, with a somewhat freckly face. He will be on the tall side, and strong. He enjoys sports and wants to be a physical education teacher when he grows up. http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_log...

#2.) ♂ Alexander Michael. This combo is composed of both my dad's middle names. I'm very close with my dad, so this would honour him. I also LOVE the name Alexander, and would use the nickname Xander for short. Michael fits really nicely, and also honours a childhood friend of mine. Xander is very playful and outgoing. He is very popular at school, and has a lot of close friends. He's a nice kid that is kind to others and is very charismatic even at a young age. Xander has light brown hair, blue eyes, and wears glasses like I do. He is a bit small for his age, but makes up for it with his very loud voice, haha! :) He wants to be Prime Minister when he grows up. ;) http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_log...

#3.) ♂ Samuel Robert. I really like the name Samuel, and love the nicknames Sam and Sammy. Robert is a very classic name that I also really like, and I believe it's a family name too. Sam is very quiet, and likes to keep to himself. He is very fascinated with art, and loves to take photos and draw pictures. He is very average in size and weight, and has brown hair and brown eyes. He is the fraternal twin brother of John, and is ten minutes older. Sam is very modest about his art, but considering he is very young, his natural talent for art is pretty impressive! He doesn't know what he wants to do in life yet, but he's happy as long as he has his art. :) http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_log...

#4.) ♂ James Andrew. I love the name John. It's such a good name in my opinion because it can fit pretty much any boy's personality, and is just so simple, easy to spell and pronounce, so it's just great. It's also a good respectable name to put on a resume. It will age so well, and is just so classic and manly. Andrew just seemed to fit with it, since I think James's middle name should be a bit long, and I've already used most of my long names and Christopher didn't really flow well with James...James is very musical! He loves music and dance, and is quite the little entertainer! He also loves to tell jokes! ;) James has smooth brown hair and grey eyes. He's also a little bit on the chubby side. He definitely wants have a career involving music. http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_log...

#5.) ♂ Zachary John. I'm not really a fan of the name Zachary, but I didn't want to have any of them beginning with the same letter, and it's the one I like best out of the ones I haven't used. I think that John goes really nicely with Zachary. :) I like it because it honours my dad as well since John is the anglicized version of his name. Anyways, Zach is my baby. :) He's so sweet and cute, and just loves to give hugs to people (especially his big brothers). He is much younger than his older brothers, so they all dote on him. It's really quite adorable. Zach has curly blonde hair and blue eyes, which was a huge surprise, since I don't have fair features at all, or curly hair. He's such an angelic-looking child. He loves animals, and might want to be a vet when he grows up (he's a bit too young for us to tell right now.) http://karlherrick.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/200...

This was fun, thanks!

My five boys (using my names) would be:

William Henry Finnegan, "Liam."

Alexander Michael John, "Xander."

Roderick Dillon James, "Rory."

Nathan Oliver Matthew, "Nate."

Charles Emerson Reilley, "Charlie."

All the names have some personal significance to me, and I love them all. :)

A lot of my names are similar to yours.

Daniel James

Evan Connor

Joshua Lucas

Nicholas William

Sean Alexander

Mine:

Evan Connor

Nicholas Ian

Ryan William

Lucas Alexander

Declan Kyle

• EmCee

William Scott

Joshua Nicholas

Christopher Andrew

Gregory James

Samuel Lucas

♂ Alexander Zachary

♂ Lucas William

♂ Nicholas Andrew

♂ Jack Samuel

♂ Evan Daniel

Nicholas Adam

William Alexander

Matthew Lucas

Gregory James

Samuel Christopher

Zachary Alexander

Michael James

Matthew William

Joshua Samuel

Daniel Evan

• Kaydee

Connor James

Robert "Bobby" John

Daniel "Danny" Christopher

Jack William

Kevin Michael

BQ:

Conor James

Ryan William

Brendan Thomas

Trevor John

Jack or Blake Christopher

• Me

Jacob Andrew

Lucas Kevin

Matthew James

Nicholas Connor

Sean Alexander

Alexander John

Jack Matthew

Evan Zachary

Christopher David

Lucas Samuel

• Hannah

William Alexander

Lucas Jonathan

Matthew Christopher

Nicholas Sean

Samuel Jacob

Connor Jacob

Gregory Adam

Joshua Lucas

Nicholas James

Zachary William

Blake

Cole

Spencer

Zachary

Cameron