Benefits of Omega 3? Could this be causing my skin to look and feel so nice?

Hello! I wanted to ask this because I don't know if it's just all in my head. I'm 19 and a while back to now I began to care more about my health. I don't have lots of vitamins and proper nutrients in my diet (I'm not fat, nor overweight, on the contrary I'm at where I should be with... show more Hello!

I wanted to ask this because I don't know if it's just all in my head. I'm 19 and a while back to now I began to care more about my health. I don't have lots of vitamins and proper nutrients in my diet (I'm not fat, nor overweight, on the contrary I'm at where I should be with my weight) but I have had iron deficiency (leading to anemia) and I never even took into consideration to look out after that until now.

I am taking my vitamins, but I recently just added Omega 3 which I've been taking for about a week, what I don't know is if I am correct in believing that it is greatly affecting the look and feel of my hair skin and even my hair. That's why I wanted to know from other people's opinion because I may just be so hooked on my vitamins that I thought it could be all in my head.

It seems too soon to believe that the omega 3 may be the one helping with this.

My skin feels smooth, has some sort of "glow" to it. It's pretty nice to see or believe that I can actually see and feel the effects of caring for my health on the inside and the outside.

I wanted to know if although it's been such a small amount of time since I started taking it, could the Omega 3 be helping me with this?
1 answer 1