Better to get PS3 or PC version of Battlefield 3?

Hey everyone I'm going to buy Battlefield 3 when it comes out but i don't know if i should buy it for ps3 or PC. I know that Battlefield is meant for the PC, but my hardware might not be strong enough to run it fluidly. My specs are:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 at 3.2ghz

HIS HD 6850 not overclocked

6gb 1333 ram

Western Digital 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 3 Gb/s 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache

I'll also be running this in 1080p.

I already read that I have the recommended specs, but it always turns out that recommended specs in pc games are not good enough unless i turn down the settings.

So in your opinion, which one should i get?

.

I have about 250 gb's left on my hard drive

Favorite Answer

Pc. The developers have long said that the game was spe.ci,fically optimized for the Pc. The Pc version also has features like 64 (or something like that) player online matches.

Okay, I ran into the same dellima. My 14th birthday was coming up, so i decided to upgrade, I'm absolutely positive i can run any software that aliens bring to earth. Honestly, if your going to get it for the pc (I am, reserved it at GameStop, also for my birthday), your going to want to run it on max settings, and if you don't completely know that you can, get it for the PS3. PS3's only major downside, is instead of Battlefield's trademark 64 player online and massive maps, it has 24 players and smaller maps.

the two? pc so which you get the finished journey, and then while your friends opt to play, you're able to nonetheless have the PS3 version. and doubtless your friends will ultimately get gaming computers too, while what's required to run BF3 will become decrease priced.

I think you'd be better off getting it for your console unless you haven't used much space in your computer.