How can I be in a Justin Bieber music video?

I've been watching a ton of Justin Bieber music videos on Youtube lately and I've noticed that they use a bunch of random fans for the girls that JB sings to (at least I think they're random)--how do you do that? Do you have to audition or something? Are these girls really just random fans of Justin?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If auditions to be in a Justin Bieber music video would be on the newspaper or the internet there would be millions of girls trying to be the lead girl in the music video. You do have to have an acting agency to be in a music video or you at least have to have a modeling agency. Why you need an acting agency is because you are pretty much acting in a short film kinda like a play but its a music video. Getting a modeling agency is pretty easy but getting a acting agency there are so many people that go to agency's everyday not to be in music videos but to do what they love and be in films and they never get picked. If you have connections you have a high chance of being in a Justin Bieber music video. When Justin Bieber is looking for a girl he usually sees these photo's of the girls that want to be in his music video he sees about like 6 girls photo's and he chooses whoever he likes the most. You do have to audition but not in front of Justin Bieber. If you have to dance in the music video than you will have to show them how you dance. Jasmine Villegas (girl in Baby music video) had to dance at auditions. If you watch behind the scenes of Justin Bieber's One Time music video it shows how Justin Bieber chooses the girl he likes. Sometimes he could even choose her and she won't have to audition. All music videos are different.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

You will have to find an acting agency that has contact with Justin Bieber

• 8 years ago

You would have to go to an acting agencie and then they tell you about tryouts and you can tryout for them... Sorry but they dont just go on facebook and find a really pretty girl and call her... That would be cool though, but you accually have to work pretty hard to be in a music video:/

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Idk.Might need to go to an acting and/or music agency. Also, I you should take acting,singing, and/or dancing classes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.