Anti-feminism and feminist extremism...?

"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream." Rush Limbaugh Your arguments are weak and to religious practices (not everyone is religious thus those arguments are not applicable to their lives). Feminism and women's suffrage gave you the right to make the... show more "Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."
Rush Limbaugh
Your arguments are weak and to religious practices (not everyone is religious thus those arguments are not applicable to their lives). Feminism and women's suffrage gave you the right to make the choice to be a mother, have a husband and family, have your beliefs. Before it was not a choice- women were not afforded opinions.

"Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice. Rape, originally defined as abduction, became marriage by capture. Marriage meant the taking was to extend in time, to be not only use of but possession of, or ownership."
Andrea Dworkin
I will let the quote speak for it's self on this one. This is probably one of the most sexist things I've read.

Now for the question- It is my belief that these institutions of thought are false. I identify my self as a feminist and I seek equality between the sexes, neither severance nor superiority. I would like to hear intelligent arguments for any on the views above.

And yes I chose particularly stupid sounding quotes.
Update: Clarifying- I would like to hear intelligent argument for/against radical feminism and anti-feminism?