What are your top 10 films, excluding films that are directed by your favourite directors?

The character limit probably stuffed up my wording, but what are your top 10 films, where you don't consider the director of the film to be one of your favourites? I understand that there are some users whose favourite list of directors go up to 90, so the cut off can be 20 or whatever's easier. Mine... show more The character limit probably stuffed up my wording, but what are your top 10 films, where you don't consider the director of the film to be one of your favourites?
I understand that there are some users whose favourite list of directors go up to 90, so the cut off can be 20 or whatever's easier.

Mine would be (in no order)
1. American History X
2. District 9
3. The Matrix
4. The Elephant Man (really, the only Lynch movie that doesn't bug me)
5. Almost Famous (still yet to see other Cameron Crowe films, disliked Elizabethtown though)
6. V For Vendetta
7. Silence Of The Lambs
8. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
9. Magnolia (only film I've seen by the director though)
10. Die Hard

BQ: Buy or sell, most people who have a favourite movie list, where the amount of movies exceed 700+ are generally full of s**t?
BBQ: When was the last time you changed your top 10 movies?