copy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

apple store 退款問題 翻譯

請幫我翻譯以下...要清楚可懂,尤其是最後一段,謝謝!!

Thank you for contacting the iTunes Store Support team. My name is Steve. I certainly understand your concern regarding the inadvertent purchase of "X-Plan T Pro Upgrade Package [From: 全程跟踪-X-Plan 2]." I realize how disheartening this can be and I would like to make sure this issue is taken care of for you.After reviewing the circumstances of your case, we determined that issuing you a refund for your unintentional purchase of "X-Plan T Pro Upgrade Package [From: 全程跟踪-X-Plan 2]" is an appropriate exception to the iTunes Store Terms and Conditions, which state that all sales are final. In five to seven business days, a credit of $399.99 should be posted to the credit card that appears on the receipt for that purchase.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

謝謝您聯繫 iTunes 商店支援團隊。我的名字叫史蒂夫。我當然明白你無意購買的關切"X 計畫 T Pro 升級包 [從: 全程跟蹤-X-計畫 2]。"我意識到這是多麼令人沮喪,我想請確保這一問題是照顧你。

複查您的個案的情況,我們決定,發出您退還您無意要購買的"X 計畫 T Pro 升級包 [從: 全程跟蹤-X-計畫 2]"是在 iTunes 商店條款和條件,述明所有銷售都皆以適當的異常。在五至七個工作日內,應為這次購買收據上出現的信用卡張貼信用的 $399.99。

他們破例給你退款 $399.99. 5~7個工作天退款到你的信用卡