Is this a reason why perfection cant be achieved?

There can't be perfection because if perfection has everything where is the imperfection.

Also there will be more wants also

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

- Perfection is achieved every day. In fact, imperfection is rarer than perfection. You spelled several words perfectly. Virtually every step you took today perfectly met the expectation for that step. Your heart beat to perfect expectation several hundred times today.

Your premise is less than perfect, but like I said, you're perfect way more often than imperfect. "Perfect" does not mean that you "have everything". "Perfect" is the absolutely successful outcome of a process. Happens all the time.

• 9 years ago

Perfection is certainly possible. Unfortunately, it is usually only occurring at microscopic scales. Crystals and other shapes formed by regular molecular formations can be perfect. I don't think people can ever be perfect, but it all depends on the definition or idea of perfection in each case. Can a person be perfect if they will eventually die?

You cannot say that perfection only exists because of imperfection, or vice versa. That doesn't really make sense. Perfection is an idea, and ideas can vary depending on who's having them.

• 9 years ago

Perfection can be achieved because it's all perception. Perfection doesn't necessarily have to contain "everything"...it only has to contain that which is desired.

• 9 years ago

I think perfection is only when something is in its natural, regular, unaltered, beginning state.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

it depends...!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.