mmmcounts asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Who do you think should be Brodus Clay's first real opponent?

My initial thoughts are to get him in a feud with Jerry Lawler. Their relative size is comparable and so are their current places on the card, plus it's easy to place Brodus in a stable with enemies of Lawler.

Are there any other options that look good? I'm usually not such a huge fan of announcers spending a lot of time in the ring, so that is a bit of a drawback for me. Although Jerry vs. Brodus makes more sense than Jerry vs. a lot of other guys.

Are there any other big guys that look like good candidates for Brodus? Maybe Mason Ryan, or one of the football players? I wish we could see him get into it with Masters or Koslov, but that won't happen.

Those are my thoughts so far. What's everyone else thinking?

Favorite Answer

Mason Ryan

I would be more happy with Lawler vs Brodus because then Lawler is actually putting someone over that needs it unlike Cole or Mark Henry.

• Brodus would need to do something other than job before he faced a real opponent so I'd build him up first and then put him against either Mark Henry or Sheamus, depending on whether Brodus was a heel or face.

Mr. Mason Ryan.

• Rachel

Probably Johnny Curtis, Yoshi Tatsu, or Trent Barreta.

• Alex

yea i guess mayson ryan is a good idea but he should face someone with a little more talent...maybe Alex Riley

does Husky Harris still show on WWE i haven't seen him in a while..if he is still part of WWE he should face Brodus Clay

A local Jobber

• ?

mason ryan