Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

"The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins?

can someone give me a brief summery of the book? beginning, middle, and end.

Favorite Answer

Twenty-four are forced to enter. Only the winner survives. In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. Each year, the districts are forced by the Capitol to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the Hunger Games, a brutal and terrifying fight to the death - televised for all of Panem to see.

Survival is second nature for sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who struggles to feed her mother and younger sister by secretly hunting and gathering beyond the fences of District 12. When Katniss steps in to take the place of her sister in the Hunger Games, she knows it may be her death sentence. If she is to survive, she must weigh survival against humanity and life against love.

WINNING WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS. LOSING MEANS CERTAIN DEATH.

-From the website

• SarahJ

Why must yahoo answer be used for this.... as if I haven't seen this question a hundred time.....

Seriously, you could've at least went on yahoo answers and SEARCHED the question. It's much easier than ming a question.

And what's sparknotes and wikipedia for? What, are they busy today? Gesundheit...

Use my source it has a plot overview and a chapter summery for every chapter

Go on spqrk notes i aint wastin my time