Have you ever ate food that you later found out was past the expiration date?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Yeah, a few times...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah, but there's nothing wrong with it. The dates are more for the supermarket to get in new stock. Cheese for example is best after it's expiration date. The only think that I wouldn't use would be meat and milk

• 8 years ago

Yup. Somethings are good at least 2 weeks after the expiration date but I wouldn't let it last that long.

• 8 years ago

Yeh all the time half the food I eat has passed it's sell by date, it wont harm

U unless it's actually moldy. The Victorians and romans survived without sell

By dates

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • bet
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Yes, I keep lots of food in my freezer and the past due date doesn't matter as long as you don't keep it a really long time.

• angel
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

noo

im always paranoid about that

i check the expiration date all de time

• 8 years ago

Yes and the worse one was when I ate bread, it's not until I bit into it and tasted soil, that I realise the bread was green in the middle, Yuk it was awful.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

yes but I always ask the Lord to bless my food so I was not sick because of it.

((Frijid))

Source(s): God cares about all of us and loves it when we depend on Him this is how I live my life but do as you please but do not try to change me 'Camille
  • 8 years ago

yes!!

then i got paranoid so before i eat something i always check!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.