david k asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Ryan Matthews and Percy Harvin for Fred Jackson?

Would you make this trade? I am giving Fred Jackson

Favorite Answer

Of course you do this! Fred JAckson isnt all that nice. He had one good week now everyone thinks he's a top tier back.. You can get just as much production out of ryan mathews plus you get a free percy harvin.. This is a NO BRAINER

Matthews is part of a platoon. Percy Harvin is on a Minessota team that doesn't look good.

Fred Jackson is a clear #1 running back on a team with a good passing offense.

Jackson might not put up great numbers like last week all year, but he has the potential to do so. I think the worst case for him is that he's a solid flex player.

• pons

No,i does no longer supply away S.Jax that value effectively.QBs are a dime a dozen in leagues that basically initiate a million;Take a intense seem on the rookie Dulton in Cinci. while you're desperate for a QB.Henne may well be yet another stable pickup if obtainable..flow forward,and learn their stats to Matthews'.. stay thirsty my chum.

YES YES YES