Alina asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

(急!!!)請幫我將下面自我介紹翻譯成英文!!!!

過去雖然我沒有太多工作經驗,但是在每次的學習當中,我了解到自己的優缺點,我是個積極、有禮貌且肯學習的人,而我覺得自己需要改進的部分是不擅言詞和有時太過執著的個性,所以在上個學期我參加了一個和外文系合作的資訊科技研討會,來加強我的表達和在team work上研磨自己的個性,在其中我得到很多收穫。

過去所從事過的工作之中,最讓我印象深刻的是經過老師推薦去國科會所舉辦的論壇會實習,其中學習到如何與外國人做有效的溝通和協助,也在相處過程中產生了文化的交流,是一個很棒的實習經驗。

今年準備升大學四年級的暑假,我開始利用假日去補英文,希望在畢業前可以加強我的英語能力,以便以後工作上的幫助,也不排除出國念研究所的打算。

很高興有這個機會可以參加這份工作的面試,我期許自己能夠在這份工作上有很好的學習精神,也會積極努力的把工作做到最好。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Although I do not have much past experience, but in each of the learning, I know their strengths and weaknesses, I am a positive, polite and willing to learn, and I think they need some improvement is not good at words and sometimes too persistent personality, so in the last semester I participated in a cooperative foreign languages ​​and information technology seminars to enhance the expression of my team work on the ground and in their own personality, in which I get a lot of harvest.

Engaged in the work of the past, the most impressed me is that the teacher recommended to the National Science Club will hold a forum internships, including learning how to communicate effectively with foreigners and help along the process also produced a cultural exchanges, is a great internship experience.

This year's summer university fourth grade, I started to use holiday to make up English, I hope before graduation can strengthen my English skills, in order to help the future work, does not rule out going abroad to graduate school plans.

Very pleased to have this opportunity to participate in the job interview, I expect that they can have a good work in the spirit of learning, will be active efforts to do their best work. 關閉

Past although I no too more task for experience, but in every time of learning among, I understanding to own of advantages and disadvantages, I is a actively, and has courtesy and Ken learning of people, and I think own need improved of part is does not good words and sometimes too had persistent of personality, so in last semester I participate in has a and foreign Department cooperation of information technology seminar, to strengthening I of expression and in team work Shang grinding own of personality, in which I get many harvest.Are engaged in work in the past, impresses me most is the result of teacher recommendations to national science clubs forum organised by the practice, learn how to do effective communication with foreigners and assistance also arising in the course of cultural exchange, is a great experience.This year four-year university summer vacation, I started to use holiday extra English, want to strengthen my English ability before they graduate, for later work on the help, does not rule out going abroad to graduate.Very happy to have this opportunity to participate in the job interview, I hope they can on this job, has a very good school spirit, will actively strive to do their best work.

• Stanza

「版友請注意,知識+明文規定:(1)要求超過五行的翻譯;(2)標題過於含糊籠統,此兩種情況視為違規,將強制移除,詳細規定請見:

http://tw.help.cc.yahoo.com/help_cp.html?product=1...

請修改標題或內容後再次發問,以免被管理員強制移除,浪費發問、贊助者點數及回答者心血。取得適當的最佳解答與否,決定權操之在己。」