Questions about MEPS?

so i go tomorrow, aaaaand i dont know if i should lie about marijuana use. Ive used it about 5 times with my friends in the course of a couple months. last time i did was about 3 months ago. im not proud of it, and i was dumb to be that irresponsible. If i do lie and down the road need a security clearance of some... show more so i go tomorrow, aaaaand i dont know if i should lie about marijuana use. Ive used it about 5 times with my friends in the course of a couple months. last time i did was about 3 months ago. im not proud of it, and i was dumb to be that irresponsible. If i do lie and down the road need a security clearance of some sort, will past drug use come back to haunt me if i had lied at MEPS?

Or on the other hand come clean at MEPS ( because i told my requiter i had never smoked pot ) and risk it. But im not sure how they would find out down the road at all if there is no evidence to prove it did it, except maybe witnesses who saw me do it.

I dont need a mix of answers i need it straight. And please only people who know jack about this stuff :)
9 answers