Don't people realize that the Christian God hates gays?

You can't be Christian and accept homosexuality. Jesus said to be like him, was Jesus gay? God says homosexuality in an abomination. There is no point in being gay and being Christian. What if you converted someone to your religion and they ended up getting on the gay hate train like most... show more You can't be Christian and accept homosexuality.

Jesus said to be like him, was Jesus gay? God says homosexuality in an abomination. There is no point in being gay and being Christian. What if you converted someone to your religion and they ended up getting on the gay hate train like most Christians?

Don't people realize the ONLY reason gay marriage still isn't legal is because of Christians?

So why do we have Christians claiming to be okay with it, isn't that just taking what you want out of a religion instead of what is CLEARLY stated in your holy text?

Why not pick a religion that is as tolerant as you are instead of repeating to yourself that Jesus's message was to love everyone (which isn't even true)? Seriously, there are lots of others out there, other religions that don't think they should interfere with people who want to get married. Is it because you haven't realized that your own God hates gay people yet?
Update: I'm not putting my words in God's mouth but this is seriously part of the Christian religion. What someone said on here is absolutely true "god says your with me or without me." That is exactly the Christian interpretation of what God thinks, not what I think. Also there are other religions like paganism,... show more I'm not putting my words in God's mouth but this is seriously part of the Christian religion. What someone said on here is absolutely true "god says your with me or without me."
That is exactly the Christian interpretation of what God thinks, not what I think.

Also there are other religions like paganism, buddhism, thelema, and more that respect homosexuality.