Leave it to CNN to have the top story on their online website to be a small isolated racist related story?

Favorite Answer

Yup. Front page, far left top. http://www.cnn.com/ It couldn't get any more attention. The lefty editors of CNN also suffer from white guilt, there were more brutal murders that day, much more note worthy news.

White guilt, there needs to be a medication for that, or else a med to counter the liberal gene somehow.

Our dead and amputees from Afghanistan is much more important news story, yet CNN is always silent on that one! Hypocrites!

.

It's unfortunate all you ever hear about is white on black when I've personally witnessed black on white, brown on black, black on brown and brown on white.

You hardly see white on brown, don't ask me why. Yellow isn't part of the equation where I'm from, but is big on the pacific coast.

It's horrific, but they never report the ones that happen the other way around. Or if they do, they bury it and rephrase it...

You think that's small and isolated? I feel bad for YOU.

Ignoring racism does not make it go away, racist.