Methadone or Suboxone?

Hello, I am wondering about people's experiences with methadone and suboxone, and any opinions on which would be better for me. I have been addicted to hydrocodone, then roxycodone, for 5 years. I have tried rehab twice, and gone to NA for awhile. I continuously relapse. Now I am just trying to keep my job... show more Hello, I am wondering about people's experiences with methadone and suboxone, and any opinions on which would be better for me.

I have been addicted to hydrocodone, then roxycodone, for 5 years. I have tried rehab twice, and gone to NA for awhile. I continuously relapse. Now I am just trying to keep my job and stay in college without going to rehab again after relapsing. I take 3 to 5 roxycodone a day. Get very very sick after going over 12 hours without one, etc. So I'm wondering which would be better? Because there is a treatment center near my house that offers counseling, meetings, therapy, programs, tied in with the choice of methadone or suboxone treatment.

Thank you..