promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Alexia J. asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

Lo Loestrin vs. Loestrin 24?

Right now I am on Microgestin 1.5/30 (generic for Loestrin 1.5/30), but I think I need an even lower dose because I am an emotional mess. Have any of your tried lo loestrin or loestrin 24? What were your experiences?

Update:

I am also prone to getting acne while on birth control, but when I'm off birth control my skin is clear. If that's any help...

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am on lo lo, and I have to say that it is, by far, the best birth control I've ever been on. I've had a slight DECREASE in apatite, I don't feel "funny" like I did on previous pills (Yaz, Beyaz, Seasonique a long time ago). I felt heavier and bloated on the previous pills, and I had an insatiable hunger. My skin has not changed at all on lo lo, after several months off the pill (and then on to lo lo). I'd say give it a shot.

If you're not an emotional mess when you're off the pill, try lo lo. If you're an emotional mess when you're off the pill, maybe you need a higher dose. The lower dose pills can sometimes not be enough to even out regular monthly crazinesss in your hormones and moods.

Good luck!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Lo Loestrin vs. Loestrin 24?

Right now I am on Microgestin 1.5/30 (generic for Loestrin 1.5/30), but I think I need an even lower dose because I am an emotional mess. Have any of your tried lo loestrin or loestrin 24? What were your experiences?

Source(s): lo loestrin loestrin 24: https://shortly.im/17tP7
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.