What would you do if your upstairs neighbor was following you around the house?

My upstairs neighbor is really weird and I realized she follows me around inside my apartment. It's not a coincidence where we're in the same room at the same time but she literally follows me around from spot to spot. I know for sure she's following me and doing it on purpose. At first she used to... show more My upstairs neighbor is really weird and I realized she follows me around inside my apartment. It's not a coincidence where we're in the same room at the same time but she literally follows me around from spot to spot. I know for sure she's following me and doing it on purpose. At first she used to stomp whenever I was typing (yes, really... :/) and now she stopped and started stalking me instead. I could tell she's above me because the place wherever I'm sitting starts to vibrate and move around (she's trying to do what I did). I thought it could be some sort of building vibration but it stops completely and everything goes still whenever I pretend to get up. Then it starts when I move and she knows I'm there. There's also a spot in our place where it creaks. After a few times of getting suspicious, there was a day when I thought she was following me so I sat down on the creaking spot to check if she really was, to see if she would follow. About ten seconds later, I heard a small creak above as if she was stepping really softly. I was really, really disturbed after that.

Our building is really weak so pretty much everything can be felt, not much noise but you can FEEL it which is weird. But I also think my neighbor is very strange and pays attention to everything I do. I know all of this sounds crazy and *I* sound crazy but it is all true. Everyone I've told this to thinks I'm crazy and nobody believes me. But that's just what the situation is. It's that crazy and unbelievable.

I was just wondering what others would do in this position (besides moving because I'm definitely planning on that and will be breaking my lease). I'll still be here for a while so, for now, I'm feeling really violated and creeped out. I probably can't report something like this because no one would believe me or take me seriously. What else can I do? I don't think she should be allowed to get away with this. Or any suggestions on how to be even weirder? >:) I tried following her around but it's really hard for me to tell where she is, which is weird because you would think it would be the other way around because I'm downstairs and she's upstairs.
Update: Haha. You can still answer. I'm still curious what people would do, regardless of what my situation is.