Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Do you think Judge Andrew Napolitano might get fired from Fox News one of these days?

Andrew Napolitano is a Libertarian and on his show he frequently rants against NeoConservatism. And it is well known that Rupert Murdoch is a NeoCon. Do you think he will ever get fired from Fox News one of these days?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

no, i don't.

• Mark F
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

While Fox undoubtedly has a conservative bias (which Murdoch would drop in a second if he thought he could earn an extra 3 points) it seems he lets his stars and producers have a lot more editorial leeway than the big 3 networks. Note the number of ex-ABC people he has on the payroll now, many of whom say they have more freedom to report what they want to report now than the used to.

So no, the Judge ain't goin anywhere as long as his show makes money.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

You must be thinking of companies like MSNBC or NPR that fire people for not toeing the company political line. Unlike ALL the other networks Fox is the only one that honestly presents both sides of an issue and has shows hosted by views not held by the owners.

• 10 years ago

Well consider that FOX News hired Juan Williams a well known Liberal with left wing views on nearly every issue was fired by NPR

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ------
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

No, Fox is Fair and Balanced.

• 10 years ago

He will get fired when people stop watching! Its TV...entertainment.

• 10 years ago

I'm hoping, but I doubt it'll be anytime soon.

• 10 years ago

yeah he's too real

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.