Why cant I log into my yahoo email? I can still log into my old one? help?

Ok for some reason I cannot log into my yahoo email that i use for talking to my friends and buying stuff online.

I can log into my second email (this one) just fine and everything works like normal.

So why cant I log into my other account??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

As the service goes down you can still have access based on when you were connected. You might experience the ability to use part of the application but not all. When you start a new connection then you are authenticated and if the service is down you will not be able to log in. You can try logging out of your account and re connecting... it will probably fail as well.

the mail is also another layer so using services like this mean nothing for you can be authenticated as a valid yahoo account but that does not mean you can access your ymail.

• 3 years ago

i will nevertheless ''sign-in'' to my YouTube account with my previous password, even however I have been on condition that message and clicked on "strike a twine in me later". That became right into some month in the past, and that i in no way have been on condition that message returned. in step with risk something is muffed up with your cookies, or something is caught on your cache. hence you may desire to do a large Refresh. go out out of YouTube (yet no longer your browser) and do between the stairs below. Afterwards, shutdown and reboot. no longer basically will this "unclog" your pc's cache memory and your "cookies", each little thing will come for the duration of as sparkling and new in YouTube's eyes: information superhighway Explorer 6: ? kit ? information superhighway suggestions ? Delete Cookies ? ok ? Delete archives ? ok ? sparkling history ? sure ? ok information superhighway Explorer 7: ? kit ? information superhighway suggestions ? Delete... ? Delete archives ? sure ? Delete cookies ? ok ? Delete history ? ok ? close (surfing history window) ? ok information superhighway Explorer 8: ? kit ? Delete surfing history [. ] shelter Favorites (flow away sparkling) [x] momentary information superhighway archives [x] Cookies [x] history ? Delete Mozilla Firefox 3: ? kit ? sparkling inner maximum documents [x] surfing history [x] receive history [x] saved variety and seek history [x] Cache [x] Cookies ? sparkling inner maximum documents Now Mozilla Firefox 3.5/3.6: ? kit ? sparkling cutting-edge history Time variety to sparkling: ? each little thing ? info [x] surfing & receive history [x] saved variety and seek history [x] Cookies [x] Cache ? sparkling Now Google Chrome: ? kit (wrench) ? sparkling surfing documents... [x] sparkling surfing history [x] sparkling receive history [x] Empty the cache [x] Delete cookies sparkling documents from this era: ? each little thing ? sparkling surfing documents Apple Safari 3: ? Edit ? alternatives ? protection (tab) ? coach Cookies ? do away with All ? executed after that: ? Safari ? Empty Cache ? Empty after that: ? history ? sparkling history Apple Safari 4: ? Safari ? Reset Safari [x] sparkling history [x] Empty the cache [x] sparkling the downloads window [x] do away with all cookies [x] do away with saved names and passwords ? Reset do no longer forget approximately to close DOWN AND REBOOT AFTER DOING between the ABOVE.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That sounds like a YOU Problem

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.