Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will M asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

I'm moving to Israel for 2 months next week and I want to know if it's safe due to Palestine's request?

Palestine recently asked the UN for recognition of statehood. I'm worried that there's going to be some sort of war or riot because of it. Could someone give me an honest, serious answer about what is really going on over there?

Favorite Answer

Israel murders innocent people and children for no reason all they do is just launch bombs and shoot people.

If you go to Israel good luck.

the media is always lying.

Source(s): My common sense
  • ?

Visit the link below for the current travel warnings from the U.S. Department of State. As of 06/22/2011, Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank are under a travel warning.

Depends on which part of the country you're moving to.

I would say that Tel Aviv is very safe and the cities around it too.

Don't go to Muslim towns up north and down south, that's where the mess is.

Besides, in Tel Aviv you are only 30 minutes away from the only international airport in the country :)