How many people worldwide actually call the sport Football? as opposed to Futbol, fusbal, etc?

What is the most used (spelled) form of the word?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Well, I would imagine as English is more common WorldWide than Spanish (Futbol) and German (fusbal). Then I would say our spelling of the word is more common.

But i don't mind futbol, fusbal, voetbal (Dutch), futebol (Portuguese) or calcio (Italian) or anything as, as these are just football in another language... They're stall calling it football... Just not in English.

The term soccer is not like that.

Here in Malta we call it Futbol which is bs... -_-

Don't care what it is called as long as I don't hear the word Soccer.