BRUCE
Lv 4
BRUCE asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 8 years ago

What type of Food is a Good Starter Food that is Easy to grow in a Garden?

Never did a Garden before what is easy and healthy to start off with that I can Eat???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lettuces and other leafy greens are good to start with. They grow easily and can be eaten as they grow, just cut off leaves as you need them. A few herbs would be useful too, like parsley, coriander (cilantro), oregano, thyme. Seems like you're in California so you shouldn't have any trouble growing these things now. Good luck and bon appetit!

• 3 years ago

Notes: a million)supply up over feeding him. (See betta communicate link) 2)Small bowls with out filters must be thoroughly wiped sparkling, and the gravel rinsed. 3)there is not any stable reason you have reported to bypass from faucet water to bottled. Bottle water isn't in all ((maximum) extra useful than faucet. after all you mustn't swap thoroughly from one to the different all of sudden. (you need to do the swap sluggish over a week or extra. 4)most of the above posters ignore which you need to verify the hot water is a similar temp through fact the previous!!!! 5)evaluate getting a small tank with a filter out. i take advantage of 5 gallon hex tanks from eclipse for my bettas, and the water is crystal sparkling.

• 8 years ago

Carrorts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.