Jackey asked in 社會與文化語言 · 9 years ago

簡單文法修正,請幫忙修正一下

Recall first school, nervous or afraid and have some expectations, tight and his Mama's hand, big eyes looked around hiding behind mother watched other children watched the teacher, heart is jump up a splash splash,On in this when, I see has a figure, that was I home next door of small spent, is that every day afternoon together in door riding feet car, playing game of small spent, then I of heart happy has up, quickly ran past called with small spent of name, small spent also happy of pull with I of hand, on from this began we not only just neighbors, is also class students, more is good friends.My good friend, little flower, every day we worked together hand in hand, going to school, helping each other at school, even a new school to the new environment we do not fear nor cried, it was such a comfort with other children, even a NAP at noon, slept with, even the teacher is saying we're like conjoined twin,I hope we can keep your down, to elementary, junior high school, a lifetime of good friends.

Rating
  • chen
    Favorite Answer

請幫忙修正一下

I had been recalled that the first day I got attended school. It was so nervous and afraid that I could have some expectations, . and could have tight with my mama’s hand. With the big eyes, I looked around somewhere hiding behind my mother . that I watched other children and all of teachers. In which, my heart seemed to be jump a splash and splash. This was when I saw a figure who named Little-Flower, . she lived nearly my home. Every day afternoon, we rode a car in fron of the door, an played game or . did something else in my home.

I was very happy. The time was past quickly and I was also that called her name Little Flower . [ small spend], he was also happy and pulled with my hand From this time, we were not neighbors, he was also my class’s student . and was even more my good friend. My good friend, Little Flower, we work together with hand in hand

. both of us go to school, and help each other every day.

. even a new school to the new environment we do not fear nor cried,

. it was such a comfort with other children, even a NAP at noon, slept with,

.. more even the teacher says we're like conjoined twin,I hope we can keep our friendship from the elementary, junior high school,

. to a lifetime of good friends.

. 我記得,我上學的第一天。

. 如此的緊張和害怕,我有些期望,

。緊握我媽媽的手。

大大眼睛,我躲在我的母親背後環顧四周

。我看著其他孩子和教師。

其中,我的心臟似乎要跳了飛濺出去。

我看到名叫小花的人時,

。她是住在靠近我的家。

每天下午,我們在門前坐車,遊戲 或

。在我家中做其他事情。

我很高興。

時間過很快,我還叫她小花 [小的花],

. 他也很高興,拉著我的手.

從這個時候,我們不是​​鄰居,他還是課上的學生,

。更是我的好朋友。

我的好朋友,小花,每天 我們一起工作齊頭並進

。我們都一起去上學,並幫助對方。

。甚至新學校新環境,我們不害怕,也不哭鬧,

. 和其他孩子一樣 的快活,即使在中午的活動,與午睡,

.. 連老師多說,我們喜歡連體雙胞胎,

我希望我們能夠保持我們的友誼,從小學,初中,高中,

。一生的好朋友。

2011-09-24 13:06:25 補充:

in front of the door....

2011-09-24 13:09:57 補充:

and played game or....

• 老登

chen master + 1 !

Good job.