Can anyone tell me the whole X-Man story, including how all the movie go into place? 10 Points!?

If it's long and detailed, ill give it to you, but just a basic summary will be fine, and oh! please tell me the order of the movies according to the storyline.

Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

X-Men: First Class

X-Men

X2: X-Men United

X-Men The Last Stand

Basically, the mutant Wolverine is introduced. Then, Professor X and Magneto join forces during the Cuban Missile crises, along with the original X-Men. This serves as a backstory to how everything in the future films play out. Now, the main protagonists in the main series is Wolverine, he falls in love with Jean Grey, who has a dark subconscious known as the Phoenix, when in this state she becomes uncontrollable and extremely dangerous. During this whole process, Cyclops dies, and Wolverine kills Jean to prevent her from any more harm to the world. That's basically it.

Have fun!

-YNK

expensive Libra Ex, i grow to be so in love with you. You used your allure and it labored. Why did you no longer choose me afterwards Am I purely trash. you recognize I certainly have a heart too and its extremely enormous in case you may basically provide me of project. i offered a particular gown simply by fact i had to look prepare for you. familiar i grow to be a harm once you asked me to come back over. I made specific I appeared super then you definitely blow me off back. What did I do to deserve a cold chilly area on the sidelines This observe is stuffed with alot of hobby and love I nonetheless omit you and admittedly nonetheless wanna be with you no rely what you're saying or everyone says i'm in no way gonna enable circulate to what you probably did to me in no way ever You the place the only one i myself sense complicated for and now i'm being dumped If basically I had of project with you i might determine i grow to be the prefect woman pal ever essentially for the middle, Natalie Edit2: And that day I left you for Brian the place you mad i'm sorry for being a terrible lady pal I purely wasn't waiting to devote and that i know which you took your revenge out on me reason for what I did... Then i'm sorry yet you proposed to me to to quickly i'm basically 13.. Edit3: these days I certainly have been a loose perpetually it style of appears like years while it has basically been 4 months i'm no longer crushing on everyone new reason ever because you gave up on me I gave up on love And in case you needed this to ensue you acquire what you pick You already ruined my existence once you dumped me what else do you pick from me expensive Scorpio ex, i presumed you the place in love with me i presumed you stated you may in no way play me yet no you cheated on me for some chick WHAT DID I DO I enjoyed you I knew this might ensue is this what i'm getting for residing you're Manipulative why did I even circulate out with you in the 1st place do I deserve such harm...