what did amy schumer say about ryan dunn?

on the charlie sheen roast?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe she told Steve-O that she was sorry about Ryan Dunn dying and that they all wished hoped it was Steve-O instead. Anyone else who answers correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe that's what she said. I don't recall exactly since I was laughing so hard.

• She said something along the lines of 'When Ryan Dunn died, you were probably thinking it could have been you, and the rest of the world was wondering why it wasn't' to Steve-O.

Under any other circumstances, it probably would've been funny, but attacking the guy while he's obviously still grieving was a bit of a low blow.

Source(s): Watched the show.
  • 10 years ago

she said she was truly sorry for the loss of steve-o's friend ryan dunn who died in a car crash a while ago and said everyone wished it could've been steve-o instead.

if you ask me, i believe she went a little too far with that "joke."

• 10 years ago

You can see the video in the link below, and also, Steve made a joke about the Station nightclub fire which killed 100 people but that part was edited out.....hmmm....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

"Steve-O, nice try. But I am truly sorry for the loss of your friend Ryan Dunn. I know you must have been thinking, 'it could've been me'. and the rest of us were thinking, why wasn't it?"

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hahahahahah

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She told Steve O that they all wished it was him instead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.