what did amy schumer say about ryan dunn?

on the charlie sheen roast?

• Chris
    Favorite Answer

I believe she told Steve-O that she was sorry about Ryan Dunn dying and that they all wished hoped it was Steve-O instead. Anyone else who answers correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe that's what she said. I don't recall exactly since I was laughing so hard.

• She said something along the lines of 'When Ryan Dunn died, you were probably thinking it could have been you, and the rest of the world was wondering why it wasn't' to Steve-O.

Under any other circumstances, it probably would've been funny, but attacking the guy while he's obviously still grieving was a bit of a low blow.

Source(s): Watched the show.

she said she was truly sorry for the loss of steve-o's friend ryan dunn who died in a car crash a while ago and said everyone wished it could've been steve-o instead.

if you ask me, i believe she went a little too far with that "joke."

You can see the video in the link below, and also, Steve made a joke about the Station nightclub fire which killed 100 people but that part was edited out.....hmmm....

"Steve-O, nice try. But I am truly sorry for the loss of your friend Ryan Dunn. I know you must have been thinking, 'it could've been me'. and the rest of us were thinking, why wasn't it?"

Hahahahahah

She told Steve O that they all wished it was him instead.