I have a feeling that Aunt Flow is coming to town!?

I think I am not pregnant at all. My cervix is just like it was 2 days before I get my period. Cervix is high, feels like nose tip. I have a stuffy nose, but I think is a cold. My back hurts a little(it feels I am going to get my period). I am 8 dpo. But my period is due 9/25. It will be very early this month. I hope I am wrong!!!What do you think? Please tell me what you think?

Thank you

Raquel

Favorite Answer

I'm guessing since you've checked your cervix that you know how long your luteal phase normally is? If your AF is due 9-25 then that means you have a 15 day lp correct? If that is the case, then what you are experiencing could be implantation (providing you are pregnant) which is when the fertilized egg implants into the uterus. Do you check BBT as well? It's the most effective way to know if you've ovulated. If not, then it's possible that you haven't ovulated yet, and this cramping is a sign of impending ovulation. Without more information its hard to say exactly what is causing your discomfort.

Source(s): www.tcoyf.com