Anonymous

My friend has been sleeping for over 24 hours?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but my friend has been asleep for more than 24 hours and I'm starting to get a little worried. His roommate reports that there have been no unusual sleeping patterns over the past few days, and that my friend was acting normally until yesterday, when he suddenly became very tired around 7:00. He went to bed not too long afterwards, and hasn't responded to his alarm clock or any loud noises made in the room since. Since there's nothing strange that's been happening, should I be worried? I don't want to wake him up unless it's really a problem.

And no, there are no known drugs or alcohol involved.

Update:

-_- He's definitely alive, thanks. He's breathing audibly.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Is he breathing? Or depressed? Or did he miss a day or few of sleep? If not something drug or health related is up.. Sometimes people get lethargic or feel bad and just think they're down with a bug when it could be an infection. Seriously.. If he's not level headed u may have to be the go-to-the-doc judge for him.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Try waking him up! If you're that worried, see if he responds to you. If he doesn't, call 911. He shouldn't get mad at you for caring.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If he won't wake up, something is wrong. You need to tell someone and get him help.

• 8 years ago

Check for a pulse.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Wake him up... Tell him you were worried about him.

• 8 years ago

i sa check on him. if he dont respond call 911.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

maybe he is sick.or something bad.talk to his mom so he can go to the DR.

Source(s): wtf=sleeping in more than 24 hours.sleeply or mad sick or ......
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.