Will the 49ers win the NFC West?

With the Rams having Injury issues, Cardinals having defense and pass protection issues, and Seahawks just no doing good in anything, I see the 49ers winning the division. They are 1st in the division right now at 1-1 and with 1 division win. Go Niners!!!!

Best Answer

Hard to tell after just 2 games but as a 49er fan I see a new head coach but the same all 49ers with the same all QB.

Yesterday's game reminded me of the green bay game of 2 years ago and everyone keeps on saying they are just about to break thru, Alex Smith is just about to become a bonafide starter, but things remain the same. People think that if we just nurture our 7 year rookie QB with an extremely conservative offensive plan we can baby him into becoming the real hall of fame he is supposed to become and we will be the best team in the NFL. Unfortunately by Harbaugh sticking with Smith and after watching yesterday's 10 point lead in the 4 quarter disappear because of an inefficient ultraconservative offense led by an inefficient QB, things are looking the same as always in my opinion. I have seen this movie before with different lead characters (Nolan, Singletary) and the same outcome every time.

• ?

as quickly via fact the draft replaced into over, i replaced into offered. The Niners are a sturdy enterprise, and that i knew that they had turn it around at last. i think they're going to win the NFC West via fact they're the wonderful average team. First, they have been between the surprising 3 maximum aggressive communities in unfastened business enterprise this 12 months, extraordinarily on protection. They signed CB Nate Clements (23 profession INTs), between the wonderful interior the interest, and additionally some star playmakers in LB Tully Banta-Cain (5.5 sacks final 12 months), and tackling device Michael Lewis (107 2 years in the past). additionally they further dynamic linebacker Patrick Willis interior the draft. On offense, they placed some extra skills around youthful QB Alex Smith, who made large strides final 12 months. The thieve of the draft replaced into Joe Staley, between the wonderful O lineman interior the draft. The additions of WRs Ashley Lelie and Darrell Jackson gave him some gifted targets to throw to, which will desire to take tension off of Frank Gore, between the surprising 5 backs interior the leaugue. 2nd, the only NFC West team that has a shot of tricky the Niners is the Rams, who in lots of techniques are merely approximately mirror photographs of the Niners, yet SF has a gentle part on protective skills. SF's explosive offense could desire to funds in on that weak point in lots of circumstances sufficient to win the branch. taking part in cards have protective subjects and O-line subjects, and the comparable with the Seahawks. those 2 communities could publish some sturdy numbers, yet i do no longer see them battling Frisco. 11-5 sounds completely genuine searching for this youthful team.

The front-runner will change weekly...the Rams still have the most upside - even with the early injuries - but any team without the nickname of Seahawks could be a three-game winning streak away from putting the crown on their head.

I think they'll win the division especially if Seattle and St.Louis struggle early in the season

Nope, It's either the Rams or the Cardinals.

Nope, it's gotta be St. Louis. Their injurys aren't season stopping like KC.

They have as good a shot as any NFC West team.

Being a beloved Niners fan I see it if we had a qb with a damn no problem

I see the Cardinals taking it.

No.Without a QB I don't think they can win the West.

Source(s): The Realist.