Liver function test and fasting lipid profile in the morning,how long do I fast b4 I take the test?

I just want to know if I can have any liquids after midnight or not. I know that I can't have any food, but I am hoping that I can at least have water. I am going to the Cardiologist Wedn. and they are wanting to update and make sure that my tests results previously was correct. They must have been elevated, I... show more I just want to know if I can have any liquids after midnight or not. I know that I can't have any food, but I am hoping that I can at least have water. I am going to the Cardiologist Wedn. and they are wanting to update and make sure that my tests results previously was correct. They must have been elevated, I don't know, they didn't tell me anything. I feel like I need a total blood work-up, since there are a lot of inconsistencies in all of the numbers.
My eGFR is elevated. This is what it said on my report. Note: A persistant eGFR <60 ml/min/1.73 m2 (3 months or more) may indicate chronic kidney disease. An eGFR >59 mL/min/1.73 m2 with an elevated urine protein may aso indicate chronic kidney disease.
I am confused. My eGFR was 97 mL/min/1.73 m2...so, that means that since I have just a trace of protein in my Urinalysis Gross exam.
I have other results that weren't right. My RBC and Hemoglobin(5.7 out of what should have been 5.6) and Hematocrit were all elevated above the normal limits.My PH level was high, I noticed and my alkaline was 110 out of 150. My Uric Acid Serum was 4.1 and said theraputic target for Gout was <6.0.
Sorry, for the numbers, but figured someone that knows bloodwork might see it and can tell me something. I just know that I can't do much of anything. I am tired, unable to stand 4 long periods of time or sit, for that matter. It totals up to maybe 15-20 min. and then my back will burn like fire and my chest gets a little jumpy. The Cardiologist wants to do a Nuclear Stress test and I am afraid, since I am usually the minority when it comes to bad results from tests. I am the one who gets the spinal tap headaches for over a week and I almost died. I am afraid to get the lumbar puncture, even though it might give some answers. I heard a woman died from one. A girl told me personally @ it and now, I am really scared since I reacted to the Mylogram the way that I did.
I need to add one more thing that was said on the report of blood work. IT did state this: The CHD risk is based on the T. Chol/HDL ratio. Other factors affect the CHD risk such as hypertension,smoking(in which both of those seem to be in my life), diabetes( my dad has and I am borderline- pre-diabetic), severe obesity( I was 200lbs., but have lost down to 144) and a family history of premature CHD risk. I don't know of anyone in my family having CHD or whatever that is. I do know that it is something to do with the heart. Here are my numbers: Chol. 247,Triglycerides 250, HDL Chol. 47. IT says right after those numbers. Comment: According to ATP-111 Guidelines, HDL-C >59 mg/dL is considered a negative risk factor for CHD. Then, it has these numbers: VLDL Chol. CAL.50 H, LDL Chol. Calc. 150 H, T. Chol./HDL Ratio 5.3 H, Estimated CHD Risk 1.4 H.
Now, I am also severly Vitamin D deficient. My level was 19.1 L
So, what does that mean? Am I at risk 4 a heart attack. I am trying to quit smoking, but it is soo hard, especially when a person is stuck in bed. I can do it, but it is taking some time. I am just worried @ my heart, kidney and liver...so much, to worry @, but if there is anyone that can tell me something, I would appreciate it sooo much. Thank u 4 listening to all of my problems and I know everyone has problems of their own and anyone that takes the time to help someone else is an ANGEL...to me...4 sure.:))) <3 Just sufffering here in Arkansas...in a hole..basically stuck in bed...READY TO GET OUT. God Bless always.:)))<3 Karen
Update: I am sorry @ all of what I wrote, but just going through so much with so much information to give and wish someone could understand. It is a lot, granted, but I do have that many symptoms and problems. I know it is hard to feel what someone else is going through, but I am dealing with something serious, I just know... show more I am sorry @ all of what I wrote, but just going through so much with so much information to give and wish someone could understand. It is a lot, granted, but I do have that many symptoms and problems. I know it is hard to feel what someone else is going through, but I am dealing with something serious, I just know it and because my heart is involved now. I am scared when I had some strong pains right over my heart today. I was in the tub and I having some grabbing kind of pain. I am going to my PCP in the morning, so I am thinking I have some kind of infection, although have a lot that leans to Osteomylitis and that is scary. It does go with Diabetes too.
I had a bone spur removal back in '89 and did fine with the surgery, but tonight my jawbone stayed out for a little while and I remembered how I felt when I had my jaw just lock up on me.
I also have the numbness that is always there, in which makes me to think it could be a compressed nerve somewhere or maybe it could be an infecti