Is this considered cop harassment?

I'm nineteen year old girl, I go to college, and have a part time job, and live in a small town. I went out to dinner with a coworker and he had weed in his car. I had no idea he did or smoked nor do I smoke and NEVER have. This coworker was pulled over because he was driving with a suspended license. I also... show more I'm nineteen year old girl, I go to college, and have a part time job, and live in a small town. I went out to dinner with a coworker and he had weed in his car. I had no idea he did or smoked nor do I smoke and NEVER have. This coworker was pulled over because he was driving with a suspended license. I also did not know this. So we both got charged with unlawful possession. Everything worked out for me, I don't know about my worker or care because we stopped speaking. I took a class and now this charge will be dismissed in a year.

Anyways, ever since this arrest (in March of this year) I've been pulled over numerous times by the police in this one area. I will admit one time I was speeding and it was my first ticket ever that was in broad daylight totally different situation.

This one cop has stopped me a lot this summer. I've never been ticketed any of these times but he always says "I cross the line and that's why he stopped me." The first time he stopped me it was extremely rainy and he admitted it was and he couldn't see well either. He let's me go.

The next time he stopped me it was extremely foggy. He ADMITTED conditions were bad but he asked me to do my ABC's without singing. I did it and thought it was entertaining kinda laughed and left.

The next time he stops me he just asks how much I've smoked or drank that night. I said nothing he laughed and asked how my weekend was?? I humored him and said fine. he then brings back my license and says "get outta here drive safe."

The next time was serious. He looked really stern when he pulled me over. He started asking how much I drank that night and did I do any drugs? I said No I never have. He actually ran my license this time. The pot charge came up and the speeding ticket. That's my only record. and accused me of lying to him because I told him I didn't do drugs. I explained that it wasn't my fault and he just kept accusing me of "playing him." He then started telling me about how "my partner pulled you over for speeding a few weeks back and what's your deal?" I told him it was an accident and I didn't mean to speed but why should that matter he wasn't there? He even had me get out of the car do sobriety tests SOBER. He breathalyzed me and it was at zero. He calls in another officer who asks the same questions in a different way. They even asked me if I knew "where my buddy was." I asked what buddy? He said "The guy you were doing drugs with." I said "He's a coworker I don't know him or what he does, he left my work and I don't do drugs. The other cop kept asking questions about him. They told me to go back to my car. I could hear them talking and they were discussing what to do with a perfectly sober person and it was confusing because "It looked like I was on something."

The one cop drives away. The other cop comes back, then says if he stops me again he'll start giving me tickets for reckless driving. I asked to see the tape of me swerving and he ignored my request and told me to "get on home."

I haven't been stopped by him in a few weeks since I was asked to perform the tests. Lately I've seen him pulling U-turns and then following me when I come home from friend's houses at night. I know it's him because I could see him when he was in the lane next to me at one point staring at me. Also, after I turned the opposite way of him, at the intersection further up was another one in a parking lot. He then turned and started following me very closely. Right before the road to my house was a third one in another car. It happened to be the other cop who came to my car when I was doing the sobriety tests. This has happened all summer and is still going on at least two or three times a week. Yesterday, one car followed me and when I went to get gas he went the other way, but as usual up the road was a different cop car. Am I being harassed by all of them? Or am I in the wrong place at the wrong time? I really don't want a reckless driving charge for not doing anything wrong. Again, I don't do drugs and I can see fine at night. I've had my license for four years and never have been stopped before until all this happened.
Update: I'm not sure what to do about this. I don't want a reckless driving charge. If he has other police officers following me how do I go about reporting that if I can?