? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

why do once was celebs still go to award shows?

I mean seriously, they dont do anything anymore!

they dont deserve to be there, they are a waste of space

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They go there because their nominated for awards or tgey are a presenter. If it weren't for those 2 things they wouldn't show up. If they did not show up and they weren't busy it would make them look bad. Award shows are entertaining and who doesn't wanna go to them? When your in that kind of business the hard work pays off by getting money and getting award telling them they are great at what they do. Celebrities work more hard than you would ever expect so don't judge a book by it's cover. Every celebrity deserves an award for what they do, they all deserve it. If you were a celebrity would you go to award shows and win your award? I know I would.

• 9 years ago

Many people are ignorant to the fact that these celebs still do a lot behind the scenes in the world of Hollywood i.e...

They write scripts

direct

produce

all kinds of things

Also keeping your face around on the scene may rekindle your career if it was lost and have producers etc offer you new roles/projects.

If they hide away they will never get work.

• 9 years ago

Maybe it gives THEM pleasure to attend, and see many people with whom they've worked over the years. Who are you to judge who's deserving and who's not? Try putting yourself in their shoes and have a little compassion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.