I think Aunt Flow is going to come and visit me!?

I think I am not pregnant at all. My cervix is just like it was 2 days before I get my period. Cervix is high, feels like nose tip. I have a stuffy nose, but I think is a cold. My back hurts a little(it feels I am going to get my period). I am 8 dpo. But my period is due 9/25. It will be very early this month. I hope I am wrong!!!What do you think? Please tell me what you think?

Thank you

Raquel

Favorite Answer

You are only 8 dpo. There is nothing during the two week wait after ovulation that is going to give you any kind of clue about a possible pregnancy. Of course you could still be pregnant! Your cervix is not going to tell you one way or the other, neither will your symptoms. Early pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are the same because they are caused by the same hormones.

Hang in there. Test when your period is due. You're not out of the game until you get your period.

Good luck!