I think Aunt Flow is coming!?

I think I am not pregnant at all. My cervix is just like it was 2 days before I got period the last time. Cervix is high, feels like nose tip. I have a stuffy nose, but I think is a cold. My back hurts a little(it feels I am going to get my period). I am 8 dpo. But my period is due 9/25. It will be very early this month. I probaly will be one of those people who is going to be very irregular! What do you think?

Thank you

Raquel

• alexa
    Favorite Answer

You are only 8 DPO. And cramping during the luteal phase (even if your period is not due for a few more days) is common. Do you know how long your LP is usually? You should also track your BBT (basal body temperature) that will give you a real good idea if AF is on it's way or not. Your temperature will take a significant drop if AF is going to come.

• ?

Oh, Aunt bypass and that i had an excellent combat the final time she became into here. She stormed out in a huff. the element I hate approximately her visits is I on no account fairly understand while she's coming, or while she will pass away. (i'm fairly outstanding) guy, I hate Aunt bypass!!!!!!!!

If your periods are irregular you are not ovulating at all- that's what my obgyn told me.

maybe you should try birth control sooooo its regular? duhh