What is your favorite Sami Brady moment on DOOL?

Alison Sweeney turns 35 today

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When she PUNCHED E-JERK in the face ( for RAPING her a while back) the day of her wedding to Lucas Horton. Then Lucas shoved wedding cake in Kate's face. HAHA!

I love Allison Sweeney. I have been watching her since day 1!

• 4 years ago

Sami is my widespread character, and that i myself like Rafe for 2 motives. a million. he's sparkling blood on the coach. Salem desires some new human beings, with EJ being this variety of villain and lucas being so whiny, she needed somebody else. 2. they are lovable mutually and Salem desires a destiny Bo/desire stable couple Will is quite annoying and whines purely like his father, the minute he have been given returned from Switzerland he purely starts parenting her returned. Sami and Rafe are shifting slightly speedy, yet what Salem couple doesnt? How long have Phillip and Steph been mutually? Theyre already engaged.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Anything where Sami is fighting with Nicole and Lucas.Or cussing out EJ's butt.

• 9 years ago

I love when Sami tried to steal Austin from Carrie over and over and over. So fun!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Gosh i dont know there have been too many to just pick out one..Yes i read in the paper that she was having a birthday. I guess her latest one where she shot EJ in the head I wish she had killed him.K2

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sami and rafe wedding.

• 9 years ago

When she fell through the glass doors at the Dimera mansion and her and Lucas fell in love.

Source(s): Happy Birthday to Ali Sweeney!
  • Logan
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

When she was "executed" in prison

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.