Do you find it odd that US Christians generally follow what large Corporations tell them to think?

Do you find it odd that US Christians usually have political and ethical opinions directly given by large corporations? Perhaps it's because large corporations has large marketing budget? So they are the only ones who has mass control of Christians?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you have any evidence? I think that large corporations mostly just want us to buy their stuff.

BTW, I'm a Christian that lives in Mexico. I have little direct access to US corporations where I live, yet I still agree with my Christian brothers in many aspects. Are we to suppose that they have gone international?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Most people seem to follow what large corporations tell them. I guess corporations have enough money to conduct research telling them how people can be convinced of something.

• Annie
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yea right... You just keep thinking that ..... I wonder from WHERE you got the idea of this idea...Hmmmm, perhaps from a LARGE group of people that advertise on the *internet* ??

Try to think on your own and with YOUR brain, NOT what others tell you to think..... *sigh*

Child of God - X-atheist

• 9 years ago

I'm Christian. I don't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dave
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I`m not surprised!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.