F2r asked in TravelUnited StatesHouston · 9 years ago

Where to park near The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in Woodlands TX?

The preferred parking at the pavilion for the event/concert is already sold out. I'm just wondering where we can park that is near the venue. I heard that it's not a good idea to park at HEB coz they will tow the car. Any ideas? Experience? Thanks in advance

Update:

Thanks so much for all your help. Appreciate it a lot. :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because this place is among the most populous places within this area, you can find a lot of parking lots nearby, which may solve your parking problem. Even though you did not purchase the preferred parking position, you also can park in any of the five free parking lots which are located within walking distance of the Amphitheater. Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green and White are the names of the five free parking lots. They are connected to The Pavilion via pathways with colored coded signs all leading to the Pavilion. They are the ideal parking places as well~~

At the same time, the Market Street area is not available for those attending Pavilion events. When you get there, please pay attention to the posters for parking. Do not park in areas that are posted as unavailable to attendees of Pavilion events.The Market Street parking area is normally patrolled by security personnel both on foot and in security vehicles. In addition, the Woodlands Mall parking lot and the parking garage next to Tinseltown 17 are not available for parking at concerts and other events at the Pavilion. That is what you need to notice~~

Have a nice day~~

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Parking

• wini
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Woodlands Pavilion Concerts

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where to park near The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in Woodlands TX?

The preferred parking at the pavilion for the event/concert is already sold out. I'm just wondering where we can park that is near the venue. I heard that it's not a good idea to park at HEB coz they will tow the car. Any ideas? Experience? Thanks in advance

Source(s): park cynthia woods mitchell pavilion woodlands tx: https://biturl.im/YPfeI
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Sometimes spots do open up in the Gold Lot on the night of the event, so if you wish to park close, I recommend getting here early to see if any spots are available for purchase. If not, the previous answer was correct in that there are numerous free parking lots surrounding The Pavilion which you can see here: http://www.woodlandscenter.org/parking.html. We do not recommend parking at Market Street or The Woodlands Mall because they have the right to tow vehicles. If you have any more questions, please visit our website at www.woodlandscenter.org, email info@woodlandscenter.org or call 281-363-3300.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Kacie Broadhurst

Social Media Analyst

The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

• 5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/Xl5Ac

There is no pit at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. There are seats under a cover that are closest to the stage and the tickets for these seats cost more money. General Admission tickets are for the hill behind the seats. Some people stand on the hill. Some people sit. You are free to do whatever you want on the hill.

• Woods
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The first answer is correct. However, if you want to know where the lots are, you might want to print this map in gray-scale and take it with you. It shows the lay-out of the streets in the area and shows all the free parking lots.

https://woodlandscenter.s3.amazonaws.com/Venue%20M...

Free parking areas (yellow, blue, orange, green and white lots) are available at various office building locations in the immediate area. When you drive closer to the Pavilion, you'll see easy to read signs indicating where you can park. It's easy once you get nearby and see how they direct traffic.

• 5 years ago

I know this is an old post but...

We are having dinner in the Market Street area and then attending a concert later that night. Can we just park for dinner and then walk over to the concert? Or do we need to re-park? Thanks!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.